Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project 10 Pan {p10p}

In light of the overwhelming amount of products I own, I have decided it would be a good challenge for me to engage in Project 10 Pan.

Yesterday I went out to buy a new face primer because mine was completely out. {Can I cheat and include in p10p? - "NO!"} I'll review after a month of usage. There are several items I need to buy or rather want to buy, but I cannot because I have no space to store them, nor the funding as of now to buy many more!

Magic Perfecting Base - L'Oreal
Chafing relief Powder-Gel Monistat

{P10P}

I will be focusing on my hair & lotion products. I have found the ones I like and the ones I don't care for so much. Using up what I have will allow me more space and de-clutter.
Some featured products:


2 comments:

  1. Great idea might try this! I buy too many unnecessary things, thinking they'll live up to their claim with no results. I need to finish up a lot of stuff before I make a new purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! Good luck =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!