Thursday, September 22, 2011

Award time!

I feels nice to be awarded for your efforts, but its event better to do so without expecting :D!

As such, I was unexpectedly awarded by the lovely Maria from Lovely Obsessions

To accept this reward I have to follow these rules:

1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Give this award up to fifteen bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.




7 things about me:

1. I am currently watching the Vampire Diaries, one of my favorite shows, and filmed here in Georgia!
2. MASSIVE Doctor Who fan, I swear I hear the TARDIS sometimes
3. I named my car Nimbus, cause its a 2000.... Harry Potter FTW!
4. I am an advocate for the environment and try to implement that into my daily life.
5. I've been an extra in 3 movies, Hall Pass, Big Mommas House 3, and Gamers.
6. I changed my major from Software development to Pre-Med.
7. I used to want to create video games as a career.

lulz ;D

6 comments:

  1. thanks dear!! i appreciate it so much -- more than you know! (i'm actually pretty excited -- my first award. ahhh!)
    i'll absolutely post this as soon as i get the time.

    take care!
    xxx--
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog :))) I follow you now. If you like, please follow back, it would make me very happy :)))


    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks for the award!! I am so very happy to be awarded by you! So now I guess I do it now right?? Yay! These seem like so much fun and really build a blogging community :) Glad I found your blog !! Talk to you soon girly!

    And being an extra in big momma 3?? Can you see you in the film?? and I ALSO wanted to create video games back when I first graduated high school LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards!

    You deserve it, your blog is FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!