Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall: Upclose and Personal







As stated in my previous post, this weekend I traveled to the Mountains in Georgia. (My first camping experience) I was almost worried that it was too early in the season to see the tree's changing colors, it was sparse, but I still got to view some fiery reds and oranges! I absolutely love fall, deep colors, cool winds and dry days.

The forecast was amazing this weekend too, it was high of 85 and low of 54. Minus temps in the 80s everything else was pretty great.

Oh... funny thing, we had trouble getting out fire started, a few cub scouts came over and tossed lighter fluid on... problem solved! I think ;D

Also we almost got lost in the woods. Uh-oh!

Have you run into any problems on camping trips?

6 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!