Friday, September 16, 2011

Feels like Fall, cause I'm studying again...

This morning felt amazing, well the whole day actually! I don't know how it was for you ladies, but here in Georgia it was extremely pleasing to be outside. Personally, I love overcast weather, everything just feels so much more mystical!



My drive home from Biochem lab

Since it was a bit chilly and overcast this made me feel lazy and I decided to try and be productive. This resulted in me studying at a local cafe.




I hope all your Fridays were fun and eventful!

2 comments:

  1. Hoooomework! Yeah, I get some of that very very soon. Not sure if I am excited to start being productive again or dreading leaving my comfy couch in the AM for hard seats.....hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, yes. So hard to start back again. Good luck in your studies. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!