Liebster Award

Hello~!

I was given the Liebster Blogger Award from a lovely fellow blogger: Lovelyxobession
Thank you! <3


The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers
with less than 200 followers, all in spirit
of fostering new connections.


Unfortunately some of the lovelies I follow have just above 200 followers, or don't show their followers. So I was only able to come up with 2 bloggers:

I award these talented folks:
withlovelucija
rosecandle11

Don't forget to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by
linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a
comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.

Comments

  1. thanks soo much sweety, that's my first award! i'm so happy hihi:) i'll do everything i need to do at the weekend! i won't forget. following you now:)

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad! You deserve it! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts