Friday, September 23, 2011

{Reading List} Of Mice and Men


So in preparation for the MCAT, I have begun reading a diversity of books that I should have already read, plus some new classics. I was never assign to read Of Mice and Men in school and never cared too until recently. I cannot believe I never did!

Oh, if your an avid reader you should check out Goodreads.com. Loads of materials, giveaways, and suggestions. =]

Any books that you might think could help my verbal reasoning?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I consider myself an avid reader and I've never read Of Mice and Men either! I may have to go find myself a copy - thanks for the suggestion! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I'd love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading this book in high school, the whole class loved it. My favorite book is The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, I highly recommend it!
    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try reading that, thanks for sharing =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a new book so I might have to check this one out! Since I can't keep reading Harry Potter over and over! I'm so sad there won't be any more movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. omg. OMG.
    you have NOT read this book?
    personally, i'm a huge steinbeck fan -- and this book is AMAZING.
    there's even a movie that was made about 20 years ago (i keep thinking 1990 was 10 years ago). so if you have time and a netflix, definately watch it after you read the book! it gives you a better perspective of the characters, i think.

    xxx--
    Alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love of mice and men!
    your blog is lovely
    http://daniellebaskerville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!