Saturday, September 10, 2011

{Review} Orly Top 2 Bottom


Orly Top to Bottom

In looking for a basecoat for my nails, I have stumbled upon this one. It smooth’s the nails, making an easier application of the nail varnish, and also promotes strength in the nail.

Just from use through a few applications I have seen an improvement in the quality of my nails. They aren't ass brittle and have grown significantly.

I have used other ORLY products in the past, they have been great as well, but I think I prefer this one. Also, it does seem to increase the lasting power of my varnish, which ever brand it is.In applying to the nails, the brush is a perfect size, not to wide, and the formula goes on easily.

I will definitely repurchase this in the future.

Rating: 5/5

What is your favorite basecoat?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good nail Gardner Andorra so long now.. I will definitely try this.

    I would love it if you check out my blog(:
    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean nail hardener and for a while..woops

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :) my favourite base coat is by Leighton Denny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I will have to check that out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Milani..I also own gems and disco lights! so pretty but its a hassle to to take off glitter polishes! you should try it! (:

    ps. I'm your newest follower(: Hope you keep up with mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll check 'em out ;]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing ive seen this product but didn't knew if it was going to work, but know i will give it a try!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  8. the outfit is great! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh absolutely, and thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use Orly top coat but I've never seen this one. Thanks for the review, and I'll be sure try it out.

    www.fashion-pie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!