Newspaper Nails

Link

I got this idea for this nail art from Lischen's Blog. The original tutorial for the ingenious technique can be found here.

It's super easy and fun too, because you are ultimately where history on you! I'm thinking about experimenting with cartoon prints, and other various ink sources. Maybe even doing some designs with Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai papers which would be cool to look at/try. Haha!

I'm sure this would look quite romantic on soft pink or purple polishes.

Have you tried any comparable techniques?

Comments

  1. omg! i saw these on Pinterest and have been dying to try them every since - they look awesome!! I am def going to try soon :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing them everywhere. So cute! I need to start doing designs have you seen the galaxy nails? Anyways thanks for the comment, I am ordering boots soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were better doing my nails.Love this trend. I´m trying shelac nail polish these days,it last more than two weeks,I really like it. I invite you to visit my blog and follow if you like it. I always follow back. www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! amazing nails! You should tell us by yourself how do you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!

    Thank you for the fabulouso idea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea, I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how creative!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this on a few blogs and have really been wanting to try it. I love your idea of putting it on a soft pink or purple polish and I think cartoons would be fun. Lovely blog, I'm following. Hope you can stop by soon :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks sooo cool! :D Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool nails!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks brilliant, new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts