Thursday, October 6, 2011

{p10p & review} 4 down, 6 to go!

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask.

This is the first mask I've used that has actually seem to show my skin benefits, I have yet to try the Lush masks, but I'm on my way. ;D

So the benefits that I see from this mask is that it keeps my skin clear from breakouts and clears up current ones, dramatically minimizing the redness and bump associated with such occurrences. My skin is also a lot softer after use, at first I thought I had read that this contained Urea, which would make sense as Urea is a amino acid byproduct which breaks down protein contributing to the softness in skin. Urea is actually a common ingredient in skin care products, but it is not in this products.

This product does contain bergomont, which is a type of orange, known to have anti-inflammatory properties. When applied to skin, the mask has a tingling and cooling sensation that might be intense at first, but gradually passes away.

I have purchases a new one since finishing this one, and I'm not sure if the formula has been changed, but its a bit thinner than the first one I use and I noticed that the intense cooling and tingling feeling is a lot milder. Hopefully I just grabbed a bad bottle. :/

Original Product Rating: 5/5

What is your favorite mask?

8 comments:

  1. ANYTHING with bergamot gets my attention. I must try this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems like a good product, hey anything to help with redness and bumps I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a fave mask yet! I can never find one that doesn't make my skin worse LOL So I wanna try this one. I hope it is as good as your first experience! I hate it when people change their recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im looking for a new face mask so I think I might try this out!! x
    Sharmin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks great. I think I have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog!! i'm following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i started to follow
    it will be great, if u answer me in following and do it too <33 i like ur blog
    i have over 1000 followers and want you to be the part of my life
    join and enjoy

    Polina
    http://www.polinamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really like the sound of this! I normally use one of the Liz Earle face masks but i like to try something new every now and then :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!