Some awesome awards!

I was awarded these lovely awards from the gorgeous Lizbeth at Glam Styln'!


Thank you so much =]

Rules:

Share 7 Random Facts About Yourself
Link back to the person that gave you the award
Pass the award over to 10 of your fellow bloggers and let them know that you gave it to them

Random Facts:
  1. I've been contemplating whether to cut red meat out from my diet, sometimes I get sick eating it.
  2. Love hot tea. <3
  3. I am addicted to playing Sims Social on Facebook.
  4. My nails have been bare for over a week, as I've had no time to myself!
  5. I should be going to sleep right now!
  6. Growing out my hair to my natural color.
  7. Psst: My room is messy - Don't tell anyone!!
Awarding:

Feather Factor

Freaky Friday

Hurnrningbird

Lischen

Love Makeup 68

Lovely Obsessions

Metisse Reality

RoseCandle11

Pinking of You

Worship at the House of Blues

I restricted my choices based on their followers - except f0r one... *shifty eyes*, so many lovely bloggers I wanted to choose!

Congratulations ladies, you all very well deserve this and I would be honored if you accept it from me.

Comments

  1. congrats on the award! I lovee hot tea too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!
    I'm now following you , if you like my blog, can do the same:
    WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM
    XOXO Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award hun!!!! I will surely pass this to other bloggers out there!!!;)) hope you keep chekin my blog.... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely I will do a post very soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks soo much:) i'm so haaapy! will mention the award in my next post!

    love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :) i am so honored, thanks for reading my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award and thank you for mentioning me!! I will do a post with it soon.. I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts