Collective Haul

Soo... This is stuff that I've accumulated over the past couple of weeks.

Nars was having a sale on two shades of their eyeshadow ($8 from $23) and I've wanted the benetints for a long time, they happened to be in a cute mini set together.

Also I've been searching for a soy candle and stumbled upon this one at Target, smells amazing (no headaches either).

New EOS balm, Strawberry Sorbet, lovely texture and scent, plus supports Breast Cancer Research/Support. <3

Other stuff was the samples from the two Sephora orders + miscellaneous purchases. Also to note, Sephora is currently having their Friends and Family Sale 20% off online purchase.

Comments

  1. So many things, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are youuu??:) your haul sounds great, but i can't see the photo :(

    love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot either! I wonder where it ran off too. I'll fix it when I can get home ;D Thanks :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts