Thrifty Finds

This week has been so hectic, I'm just glad there are only a few days left until the weekend.

Last weekend I was finally able to go to a local thrift store and actually found some pretty decent things. Now while I only purchased three items, the prices were impassable, spending a whole lot less than $20, because I got an additional percentage off of what the listed prices were. That's always a nice deal!

Sweater $5


Over-sized sweater - $5

100% silk blouse $5 (ann taylor)

I cannot wait until I have some more down time so I am able to go thrift shopping again. I want more sweaters!

Do you have great thrifty stores near you?

Also, I made a twitter account. I'm not sure what to do with it... haha. Shall see!

Comments

  1. SCORE for cute new (inexpensive) threads! Im expecially digging that sequin number, looking forward to seeing how you style it =) As for the thrifts store close by? We're quite lucky that we literal have a half dozen within walking distance, sadly uni work is taaaaaking WAAAAY too much of my time! lol

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool finds!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oversized sweater! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the comment! really happy you like my outfit:) yea, i'm also reaaally happy that it's weekend soon. thrift stores sometimes have really nice items, vintage and unique:)

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg $5 blouses and sweaters!? that's amazing!! congrats on your haul! we never have sales like this here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse is so pretty - and what a steal! $5 for a silk blouse? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have lots of thrifty stores where I live, but they don't seem to be that cheap! So jealous, love the black/blue-silver top!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts