{Quick Tip} Winter Hair Care

So my TV series obsession is The Vampire Diaries. I can't stand that it's not going to be back until January 5th!

My friend found this tutorial of Katherine's hairstyle from the show:


MoonbeamShimmerBlitz has some great great tips on how to care for your hair, including how to eliminate static hair from dry winter air - something I have been using for a while as well!

I generally carry the static guard (travel size) with me, but last season I ran out and was too lazy to bother to get another one. This year, however, the static has hit early so I bought a new one.

All you need to do is spray a bit of the product into your hands, rub it across the hair, and brush through. Don't apply to much or you will have greasy looking hair. Another trick is to carry a dryer sheet and rub it onto your hair as you feel static, but then you might smell like Snuggles all day..

What do you do in the winter to take care of your hair?

Comments

  1. omg vampire diaries hahah I've watched the show a few times the cast is SO HOT! all of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome =) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is gorgeous - I use olive oil sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your tips! I don't really do anything special for the winter... that's probably why my hair is always fried lol. I'll definitely try out your tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great video! Love the hairstyle!
    :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your hair ;)

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great video! really like your blog! i'm your newest follower;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts