October Favorites!


Good morning ladies, hope this week has found you well! I had trouble narrowing my list of favorites for last month, as there were so many things I enjoyed using and having.

Brushes:

Sigma SS187:

First off, generally I never use a brush to apply my bb cream, always with my fingers. I tried with this stippling brush - SS187- and I loved the effect. It's flawless and airbrushed effect is amazing. The only downside - this brush sheds like mad, I might consider picking up the real thing from MAC.

Make-up:

Maybelline Dream Matte powder:

Works amazingly to set my bb cream, doesn't make my skin look dry and doesn't look cakey and does not deposit too much color to wash out my complexion.

Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy:

Beautiful color, similar to my natural lip color. I have noticed, I either like nude pales or deep dark colors and nothing in between.

Nars Blusher in Orgasm:

Apprehensive to purchase, purely because of the name! Great color and I don't know why I wash hung up on the name...

Benefit cheeky mini set:

Omg. So you get all three best selling benetint/highlighters. Can't go wrong. Each 0.33 oz which is a third of the original size, deluxe sample size. I had to online order, because it was sold out in the store. Highly recommend.

Urban Decay Naked Palette:

Again featuring because it is just amazing! Everything I need for the day, eyes, eyebrows, highlight and yes lips. :D I am so glad I purchased this eyeshadow palette it was well worth the purchase and has proven itself month after month. Oh and just to add I am delighted that this is a permanent palette at the house of Urban Decay.

Skin care:

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base:

This is a great product to smooth out your skin, I have not noticed any breakouts from this as I have been using this for several weeks now - Since September. I will say I got a sample of the POREfessional from Benefit, liked it a lot and I am considering purchasing that after I finish off my jar.

Nail polish:

Essie - Sand Tropez:

Such a lovely color for year round wear, its like a blush-nude color that is perfect on my fair skin so I'm sure it will look absolutely lovely on anyone darker too. If you can get your hands on this - get it!

What product did you enjoy using last month?



Also - what is a good shoe to work out in? I currently have Puma XC (running shoes) and I would maybe like something a bit more for cardio workouts and all over cross fitness.

Comments

  1. i have the bene tint one!! and i love it!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the bene tint one!! and i love it!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the sigma brush for christmas! I really wanna try the Nars blush, but I don't have the guts to face the name :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! really love your blog as well, I am your newest follower :)
    I love the naked palette too, so obsessed with it. Try asics for your workout shoe - I love mine - good for running, cardio, weights, etc.

    keep in touch!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great faves! I have been loving my NAKED palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also have the matt powder from maybelline. it works sooo well:) and also love the benefit set.

    hope you had a good day rubie:)

    lots of love
    Nee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the benefit tints, one of my favourite products. Thanks for letting me know about the L'oreal Base, sounds like a really great product, but I don't think it's available here as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all. Please take some time to check out
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh I like the Nars Naked palette as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always wanted that blush, but never tried it! I really want to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    xx

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice choices, great blog!!!! following you now, hope you could visit my blog too... kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to test the maybelline matte powder! It is just what I need!

    You can still join our shabby apple giveaway 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the naked palette is the only palette you will ever need! i have it and its amazing!

    thanks for sharing!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts