Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{p10} Half way!

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my absence in posting. These past few weeks have been quite challenging both in school and at home. Thanksgiving break has just begun for me and I should have a bit of time to roll out a few new post!

Secondly, I am super excited because I have 76 followers. I cannot believe that. Thank you all so much! I means a lot to read all of your comments - it truly makes my day and I can feel the blogger love <3.

Thirdly, my post:

I have pushed my way through the project 10 pan, and it's all down hill from here! I am halfway and I have several other products on the way.

Ultra-Softening Body Butter - Victoria's Secret - Love Spell

Since taking these photos last week - I have completely exhausted the jar leaving absolutely no remains behind.

I don't think I will be purchasing another body butter from VS, they are a bit to thin and don't provide as nice of a softening effect as claimed.

The smell is also a bit different in the body butters from the sprays and regular lotions.



What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

9 comments:

  1. I love Victoria Secret too !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree same here, finally have some time off and to dedicate to my blog. I have to still do your award. I haven't forgotten.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh victoria's secret has some cute stuff! ya I love the body butter from VS too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome, keep it up! i'll definitely be coming back!
    and i hope you'll come by and visit sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gah - annoying that we don't have VS here! looks great though :)

    Shine By Three: $399 Classique Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have heard great thing about their butter, mm lavendar,it must smell delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah i remmeber love spell i was so addicted to taht scent. i love body butters though its so moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Victoria´s secrets lotions!
    :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey miss lovely!
    i used to work at victoria's secret, and in all honesty -- their body care products are absolute crap. i would not recommend or buy them for anyone.
    i hope you're having a lovely holiday season! take care :)

    -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!