Thursday, December 15, 2011

{NOTD} Update: Oh hai!

Finals are done, I'm officially on winter break! Such a relief, last night I watched a couple of movies and did some craft projects. Feels great to get back into a hobby. My finals went extremely well - did yours?

Last week I received a package in the mail form Tiffany,  which I won during her Halloween Costume Guessing Contest. O.M.G. All beauty products in there were things I've been wanting to try. How did she pin me so well?

Mask from Skin Food! Cannot wait t try this sheet mask :]
Lush products - Never had and I have always wanted to try!
butter London Nail polish:


Current NOTD :D

What are your Christmas/Holiday plans?

11 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    you won my shabby apple giveaway! Please contact me today with your name address and size. If I don't hear back from you today I will have to pick another winner. So email me soon!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails looks great and creative x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color looks smashing. Welcome to check out my blog and we can follow eachother if u like.

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get my hands on butter nail polish@!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this nail polish ! :) Very beautiful.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nails look gorgeous and I adore Lush products <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some nail polish these holidays....^^

    xx, Rachel♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love lie te nails! Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely nail.
    color is so good.
    mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!