Saturday, December 3, 2011

Questions Tag:

I was tagged by the fabulous Maria from Lovely Obsession to answer these questions


#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Care-bear :D
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I have to fill my gas when it's 7 bars above "E" - paranoia about my fuel pump.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Touching dirty books and I work in a library.
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
I think its well known: Sexy and I Know it LMFAO
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Spitters - eww!
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I bite my nails -_-;;
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Middle or away from the wall
#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
A floppy dog named Cinnamon :D
#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I don't really go to Starbucks
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I constantly touch my face.
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Toward the water
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can move my eyes really fast and that's about it
#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips and Nutella.
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I told you didn't I? Didn't I say that? I told you! - hehehe
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Pajamas duh.

I tag euryone! :p

15 comments:

  1. Good ideas I find here . definitelly I love it all. Do me a favor please check out my blog and share some comments.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that LMFAO song as well! and I totally sing to it when it's on the radio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun tag <3 I might just have to copy this!!

    http://hurnrningbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute that they call you carebear :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove vinegar chips!!:D it's a funny tag:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog <3 <3

    If you like my fanpage you can win an O.P.I. nail lacquer! Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tags like this because I'm so nosy about knowing things about other people! Ha!

    I love sea salt and vinegar chips, toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed reading your answers I just did this too =) I LOVE dancing to that song too haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your commnets on my blog!! :)
    Have a great day my friend :D
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that was fun to read! :)

    and I have the same things with dirty books, by the way, huh


    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!