Week in Photos #1


I've seen a few post like this and thought it would be fun to try. I'm horrible at remembering to take my camera with me so I tend to take a lot of phone pictures. The ones above are the few captured on my camera.

This week in photos is of this past week, as the week ahead has yet to happen! I was studying hard for finals as well as adjusting to having my boyfriend gone, who left for basic training. It was an extremely rough week and I think there is a lot of pain to come from it in the next few week, emotionally, physically, mentally and so forth. I think this weeks photos will be far more entertaining and plentiful!

Thank you all for your kind words and messages. I love reading all of them and replying!!

How was your week? Did you have to endure finals?

Comments

  1. awesome! loving your blog, so keep it up and i'll be back!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. from your photos looks like you had a great week! yummm tea and biscuits :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finals sucked! Hope yours went well.

    I am back from hiberation with a giveaway, I hope you will stop by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.

    Check out mine and follow it if you like it.
    Thank you.

    x.o.x.o.
    http://llnatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with finals! I hope you do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love your blog! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts