{November & December Faves} Happy New Year!

November and December Favorites!

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil: shampoo, conditioner, and oil
I just love how soft and silky this trio makes my hair. I've done a separate review on this here.

Cover Girl nature luxe mousse mascara (very black)
This was given to my by a friend and has been my go-to mascara everyday. It feels weightless and really helps to define my lashes nicely. Definitely will repurchase. 

Bliss hand cream
Has a wonderful faint citrus smell and is very moisturizing. I purchased the smaller tube at $8, but would love to buy the bigger version. This is a perfect size for fitting in one's bag. 

Studio Tools Dual-Finish Skunk Brush
I take back what I said about the Sigma Brush being my favorite, this one from studio tools is now! I've been using this since November, but have had it for over a year. I got fed up with picking brush fibers off my face while applying my BB Cream from the Sigma Brush. This one does not leave any hair behind, scare for a few loose one after cleaning, and gives a flawlessly blended look. I think this was around $6 when I bought it, but could be higher now. I might by another as a backup.

Sephora Waterproof eyeliner (01 black)
This was part of my last haul, when I made my video, but I think I might have forgotten to include. This is an amazing eyeliner. I use this for tight-lining my eyes and for the bottom lashline. Stays in place does not move after setting and it blendable when first applied. I think I need to purchase more of this... possibly in different colors!

Blistex Five Star Lip Protection
I have always loved Blistex chapsticks, used them since at least Kindergarten if not before. This one leaves a nice shine on the lips and is very moisturizing, I use before applying any color to my lips as it helps to even the lines on the skin of the lips. Smell is fragrant, but not overwhelming like the Silk and Shine, also smaller, so it's easier to carry. 

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm
I love how this is thick and leaves a minty smell and tingle after using, however not so great if applying lipstick, because it's wax based and can cause uneven application. Still a great moisture retaining formula.

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Great under-eye concealer, does not dry out the area, leaves a dewy finish and covers decently. It is a rather sheer formula, but can build. I put this under my bb cream and blend in with the skunk brush. Perfect for more natural looks.



I hope you all had a safe and wonderful New Years celebration and a good time! I'm going to crank out a few more post before the new semester starts, which looks a bit heavy at the moment. Thank you for continuing to check out my blog post and commenting :] I love reading them! Anything you are looking forward to in 2012? Me, I'm excited about the Hunger Game movie~!


Comments

  1. great picks! I am curious to try the garnier concealer. I have just the rollerball and I like that a lot! I use the moraccon argan oil treatment and I really like it!! hope you have a great new year!!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts