Going Gaga

So I posted my purchases from Memorial Day shopping and many of you didn't know that there was a Lady Gaga Lipstick. I didn't know if I should post about it, because this is from the Spring 2010 Mac Viva Glam Campaign. It is worthy, because MAC has a new collection every year for their AIDS fund. 

Viva Glam is a campaign in which 100% of the purchase goes to HIV/AIDS funding, more info here.

 Cyndi Lauper & Lady Gaga

Left: Viva Glam Gaga & Viva Glam Gaga 2

A carry case, with message from Gaga herself. 





I think these are some great colors from  Mac. If you can get still find these in your area I would try, since I recently bought mind from the Cosmetic Company Outlet. They were fully packaged when I purchased them.

Have you purchased another Viva Glam color? Do you like MAC lipsticks?

Comments

  1. Great post! I really want the Gaga lipstick, I have the nicki one, the cause is amazing :)
    Ive followed :D Follow back?

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I want to the Nicki one as well, such a vivid pink!!

      Delete
  2. awesome posts!! :)



    I invite you to check out my blog

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viva Glam Gaga is so pretty, I'm such a sucker for shades like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I have so many bright candy pinks x.x;;

      Delete
  4. This post is AWESOME I am a MAC fiend!
    I just followed your blog, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purchases girl!
    M.A.C. lipsticks are my favorite!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the candy pink one <3
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts