Weekend Purge

So I guess I started "spring cleaning" kind of late, as the first day of summer is tomorrow... nonetheless, this weekend was rather productive. 

Some things I threw out were very old, dried out, some things had developed a plastic smell - which I took to mean they were past their use - or just completely use and I was saving the package. 


Some items I was sad to see go, other not so much since I never use them to begin with, so much waste... as I told my mother and myself - at least I got to try and see what I liked. Hows that for some denied justification?

How often do you clean out your stash?

Comments

  1. ouuuu i clean out my make up stuff so seldom hahaha:) i'd say about once in a year. the last time i did was a month ago and i threw so many stuff away - as you said, old stuff, useless stuff, packages lol. hope you have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am definitely the same offender... this was the first time I have done so in a year.

      Delete
  2. haha I almost never clean out my make up stuff, I'm such a hoarder!! i should though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels great, you'd be surprised what you no longer need and how much stuff needs to go ASAP!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts