Saturday, July 14, 2012

{Birchbox} Glamour July | Picture Heavy

Birchbox time! 

So this months box, I'm not feeling too much of it (also sorry for how dark my pictures look - I changed the light in my room).






So I am excited to try the eyeko liner, I've been wanting to try eyeko for a while. Also I can live with the perfume sample and the boscia blotting papers. However, I have a dry skin type so I don't know how much love they will get.

From last months box  I only really liked the perfume sample. I have found that the mod cloth headband makes an excellent yoga mat holder!! I absolutely do not like the Stila BB Cream - smell funny, no color, no coverage, no function, it was off my face as quick as it came on. I do like the stain that was in the box, only used it a few times, but it held up.

Hope you are well <3.
----
I apologize for not posting in a week. I has been a birthday week, my dad's and mine...

Happy Birthday Dad, my superhero ;)!

6 comments:

  1. It's wild they include snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy belated happy birthday!!:) sounds like you had a busy week with all those events:)too bad the bb cream didn't work:( but there are tons of other bb creams to try out:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! :))
    belated happy birthday! :))

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ! That box looks great! Recently found your blog an I am loving it would love you you to come check out my blog as well sometime if you can!

    Ashley ox
    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy very belated Birthday ;)
    And thanks for your lovely comment! <3

    Lischen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like an okay box! I cancelled my subscription because I was really disappointed with the products, but they eyeliner looks nice!
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!