Friday, July 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hello! 

Last week I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award from Megan of Miss Megan Makeup! This is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. (So I definitely qualify!)

The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 things about me:

1. I study pretty much all the time.
2. I am a full time student.
3. Biology Major
4. I love Harry Potter (the series not the character)
5. My room is red and purple (not much by choice)
6. I am currently reading 6 novels.
7. I am a nail polish hoarder.
8. I am currently working two jobs...
9. I love sushi.
10. I love Pho
11. I love bread. 

Megans Questions: 

1. Books or magazines?
Books

2. Burger King or McDonalds?
I don't eat either, but I think MickyD's is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
 
 3. What's a staple in your makeup collection?
My Cetaphil moisturizer. 
4. iPhone or BlackBerry?
iPhone!
5. What's your favourite Disney movie?
I love Aladdin and Wall*E and Pirates of the Caribbean!
6. Tea or Coffee?
Tea all the way!
7. Summer or winter?
Winter. <3
8. Who is your favourite blogger?
TOO HARD! (in no order)

9. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope
10. What do you do as a job/what do you study?
I work at a library by day and a restaurant by night. I am in my last year of undergrad as a Biology Major.
11. Wedges or flip flops?
Neither, but wedges over flip flops any day.




My 11 Questions:

1.What is your favorite perfume?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
4. Are you studying anything or will you be?
5. What industry/field do you want to get into. 
6. Pen or pencil?
7. Do you like wearing a watch?
8. What are your comfy clothes?
9. What is your special talent?
10. What do you like snacking on?
11. What is your favorite type of weather?

My Nominations:


I invite anyone who wants to participate to do so! I hate having to be the judge...



8 comments:

  1. i love the "who is your favourite blogger" section. i have new blogs to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and you deserve it!
    thanks for sharing loads of amazing blogs too

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have time to check them all out!

      Delete
  3. great test! Thanks for the mention, you are so sweet! :)
    I liked to know more about you,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!