{Review & Mini Haul} Soap and Glory: The Righteous Butter

I picked up a few things the other day. I need to stop purchasing polishes...
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes | Freeman Facial Mask | Olay ProX replacemend brush x2 | Essie Mojito Madness & Bikini So Teeny



























Soap & Glory: The Righteous Butter

I cannot remember when I purchased this, I know it was last year. It was either for the friends and family sale or for Black Friday. Either way I have had this a long time. 

This is the smaller size jar which is priced at $5.00. Not bad considering you can get many uses out of it. I did use it on and off at first as the scent was a bit overwhelming. Its very sweet and floral, perfect for summer. This is a very moisturizing product and I would repurchase if the scent wasn't so strong. This will linger for hours, which isn't bad if your not prone to headache or don't already wear a perfume. 

I really love how moisturizing it is and how fast it sets in. My skin feels amazing after using this and helps keep my skin smoother for a longer period of time. 

Rating: 3/5 


Have you tried this product? I saw it a few years ago at Target, but didn't pay anymind to it until it was at Sephora...


I got a new phone as an early birthday present as my old one was acting up :[!! My last phone was the iPhone 3GS, I loved it so much, but the screen kept on acting up on me. It was so bad that it was to the point that I couldn't see who was calling me. I don't know why my phone started doing that, it was in perfect condition!! No stratches, no cracks.... 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I love those nail polishes! So cute! I have been on a search for the Essie Camera polish. Apparently I am very late to the game on that one.


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your comments rubie:)
    hope you had a good monday! well here it is alreay evening lol.
    love that iphone case! i also have the 3G right now, what phone did you get?

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a iPhone 4 now, the case is adorable xD!

      Delete
  3. I like the case for your phone! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts