{Birchbox} August 2012 Box

August 2012 Box





Contents:
Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Juice Beauty Oil-free Moisturizer
Eye Rock Designer Liner
C. O. BIGELOW Metha Lip Shine
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur
Impression:

So I'm not too impressed with this months box, similar to how I wasn't over the moon with last months either. I had been wanting to try the Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume before, so not a complete waste. Not to fond of mentholated lip products, price is $7.50, but wouldn't normally purchase. I don't know what the point of peel/tape liners are. I suppose the Schick Hydro Silk Razor is worth the price of the box, ranging from $8-$12, plus a pack of coupons came with it. I'm curious to try the Moisturizer as well, always looking for something new to try, but I'm pretty content with my Cetaphil Cream.

Overall the contents of the package are worth the price of the box, but wouldn't have normally purchased them. I am not extremely satisfied, but not totally disappointed either.

July Box Product Review:

I really enjoyed using the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint and the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. The eyeliner has replaced my Maybelline liquid liner for the month! I tried the LÄRABAR® über, not to fond of the texture - reminded me of cardboard. Didn't use the perfume (gave to my sister) or the blotting papers. Also the earbuds have horrible quality, sound muffled and not clear - cute colors though.


Post here |

What did you receive this month?

Comments

  1. I already planned to do that. Maybe in the next days... :)
    Don't forget to attend my survey on the sidebar! :)

    Lischen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I filled it out and look forward to seeing that!

      Delete
  2. That box looks great though, i always wanted to have one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was overall okay could have been better!

      Delete
  3. Boxes can be so hit and miss! At least you get the value, but perhaps not on items you would've spent the equivalent money on. Hopefully next month excites you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I'm thankful to try out some new things for a decent price. :D

      I hope so too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts