My Adventure with Harry

Last week, before my Fall semester started, my friends and I took a vacation to Florida. We planned to go to Universal Studio's Theme park as well as a mandatory trip to the beach, since there are none here!

Harry Potter Goodies:


This smells like chocolate....holy-bananas...



Well... that is my slight obsession with the Harry Potter series. Just for clarification - I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore, previously it was always a close tie between Slytherin and Ravenclaw... Also, anytime I refer to Harry Potter I am usually referencing the series, not the character (as an individual pointed out the confusion they had).




Cheers!

Comments

  1. I went with my friends when we graduated college and I had the most AMAZING time!! I'll admit..I even bought a wand! I live in LA and I hear they're building one here which I am over the moon excited about!! I hope I'll soon be having butterbeer everyday!! Btw, isn't the ride that's in Hogwarts the best ride ever!! Sorry for the long comment..I just get way too excited about HP too hehe! PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got to go..oh and it is rumored they are expanding the Orlando one...

      Yay for butterbeer!!

      :D

      Delete
  2. Great Things :) And the cake looks so yummy!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jelaous!! I live in México so it's difficult for me to got to Florida... One day... <3 hehe

    I love the harry potter series as well, did you buy a wand from Ollivander? :P

    I just found your blog and it's really nice, I'm following you :)

    Besos!

    Normis.

    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not pic up a wand from Ollivanders (they are about $50 USD for a resin type of material) - I made my own for only a measly $3!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts