Monday, September 3, 2012

Award Time!

Hello!

Lisa (Lischen) from Lischen awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you, love!!

Lisa is a beautiful lady and I would love it if you looked at her blog. She post loads of lovely pictures from her travels abroad and around her home town. Go check her out!

Photo from my mothers Birthday Dinner, thought it might be appropriate.  


THE RULES:
Display the award on your blog 
Link the back to your giver
Award 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and inform them!
AWARDING:

Hurnrningbird  |  El Burn Book  Farrah's Muse Pinking of You | The Wallflower


Make sure you check out all of these lovely ladies!!

Will you observing Labor Day today? Supposedly after today you are not to wear white. We'll see how well this is followed tomorrow. I want to wear my white skinnys darnit!

XOXO,

Rubiiee

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! :) Those cookies (?) look delish and so cutely shaped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Those are some lemon butter cookies, super cute and delicious!

      Thanks :D

      <3 Rubiiee

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!!! I'll make sure to link back to you on my next post =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it' farrah from Farrah's Muse, I have two google accounts one for blog and one for school, sorry for the confusion haha

      Delete
  3. congrats! and haha I happened to be wearing white today, I LOVE white and not going to give it up for post labour day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've already forgotten, and so has everyone else. I wore white pants yesterday - oh well!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats and thank you for the award! :) will def link back to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!