Sunday, September 30, 2012

{Birchbox} September 2012 Box

Hello!!

October starts tomorrow... I cannot believe that, this year has flown by as has this month, already a month of classes behind me. I received this box about mid month, but was trying to use as many things as possible from last month and this month to give a good review. I failed though... Enjoy!

I apologize for the poor picture quality, I've been getting home late so day light has all faded and when I am home during the day it's been overcast - which is my favorite weather, but not good for photos.


\




Contents:
kate spade new york Twirl - 3.4 fl oz
twistband Hair Tie
tili Bags Small Collection
WEI to Go Sleep Over Kit: Real Clean and Ideal Skin
21 drops Aromatherapy Blends
Birchbox and Color Club Custom Collection
Impression: 
This month I was pretty pleased with my box! I was excited for the nail color, very fall. The WEI products are cool, I have yet to try - might do that tonight. I really like the twistband Hair Tie, I wish I had gotten a different color, I'm not too fond of pink. The 21 drops Aromatherapy smells wonderful, the scent is coined the name focus so I've been using it when I've had to study for an exam or quiz. Within this months box I also received a kate spade perfume sample and a tili bag. I'm not a huge perfume wearer, however, I shall try my hardest to use this one. Overall, I liked this box better than last months - initially. 
August Box Product Review:
Out of last months box I used the Lip shine and Juice Beauty moisturizer the most. I think I might have to purchase the moisturizer, I love the smell and how it feels on my skin. Plus, it's all organic products which is a plus! I still need to try the razor... maybe tonight. HAHA!

What did you get in your box?

2 comments:

  1. nice share bebe :)
    I also love to coloring my nails. Looking for the grey one, but too difficult to find the good grey one.

    clara-dian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog, I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!