Thursday, September 20, 2012

{Review} Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes

Hello there!

I want to feature a short review over the Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes.


IMPRESSION
I wasn't really impressed with these Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes. I kind of purchases these on a whim. I happened to be in Ulta shopping after I was finished with my exam- some good'ole shopping therapy - and picked these up as I thought they might be good for an upcoming vacation. They are dry and tend not to remove much.
OVERVIEW
Basically these seemed to be really dry and had a strange after feel that they left on the skin. I didn't feel as though all of my makeup had been removed, and definitely had almost all of my eye makeup intact after a use. I didn't have any type of skin reaction to these, so that's a plus! I just didn't fancy how there was a lack of removing makeup/cleaning my skin.

I only have half of the package left, as I was gone for a 5 day trip, so I should be able to use these up quickly.

Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing.

RATING
3/5
I wish I had packed my Simple cleansing wipes (seen here) instead of these.

Until next time.

XOXO,

Rubiiee

8 comments:

  1. The title sounds like they would be very refreshing but guess not!!

    PS. Just gotta unzip the whole thing (romper) when you need to go!! hahaha

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, oh well... haha thanks for letting me know xD.

      Delete
  2. I use the ones from that Target brand called up & up or something like that... They work great for me at least! Very moist and remove all my make up.

    Normis.

    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad they didnt' work out, but now I know so thank you! esp when I see these everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!