Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{Birchbox} October 2012

Hello!

Are you doing well? Did you experience anything from Hurricane Sandy? In my area we just received lots of fast moving skies, wind, and overall general cold temperature. So devastating what's happened.

Now for something a bit lighter, Halloween. I've been eating things I shouldn't be... I blame my bosses (I love those ladies), they gave be a big bag of candy, naturally, I've been going crazy at it!


This is my makeup from this past weekend. Ignore my brows, I'm growing them out...


This was a last minute thing, so I quickly fashioned some hones for my head and called myself a demon..


Now onto my Birchbox for this month!





Impression:
This months box included 6 items! All of which seemed very practical.. Everything smell really nice in this box and they are all items I have been wanting to get/try - maybe not the particular brand, but it's nice to try.

Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum: Yay for sun block!! I tried this once, there are two packs, can't complain yet!

(MALIN+GOETZ) grapefruit face cleanser: I haven't tried yet...

(MALIN+GOETZ) cilantro hair conditioner: Love the smell!! A soft citrus smell with cilantro. I love cooking with cilantro, makes everything taste fresh and light - maybe the same effect on my hair?

LUNA Fiber Chocolate Raspberry: ....fiber, need I say more? Keep that colon healthy! I can't comment on the taste of the bar since I haven't tried.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: Haven't tried yet either, I cannot wait to, I love trying new serums!

Sprout Lip Balm Flights: This smells like an almond joy! Not my favorite candy, but it's a tolerable smell. Very hydrating.

---

If you haven't already, follow my on Instagram, I update throughout the day if anything catches my eye. (@mRubiiee same as my twitter!)

Also stay tuned for an exciting feature!

XOXO,

Rubiiee


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've been enjoying mine a lot! Even if it can be a hit or miss, I get to try so many new things every month for only $10!

      Delete
  2. That's a really pretty blue eyeshadow, which product did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used several shades of blue and black. I don't have them all with me, but if you are still interested I can let you know!

      Delete
  3. you look so pretty!:) the blue eyeshadow looks perfect with your eyes:)
    how was your halloween? did you dress up?:)
    yeah, would love to do an interview with you
    <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Yeah, I was a demon, but these were the only pictures I got! I hope yours was well :]

      Delete
  4. The eye makeup is gorgeous! So well done and beautiful colours :) I'd be quite excited to try the skin care in that box as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cleanser is quite mild, I would like to try it again :]

      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Beautifuk eyes! <3
    Love the makeup!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the make-up !!

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!