I like your lips...


Hello, Happy Holidays!

I thought I had put myself on a spending ban, however my brain just didn't register the message when I went to the outlet mall the other day. Bad brain!

I think it's customary (*cough* manditoryto stop by the Cosmetic Company Outlet (CCO) when your at the outlet, in fact that was one of the four stores I went in to and the only one I purchases anything from.

I never seem to have any  luck with mac lip products at the CCO, this was one of the rare times I have, other than my Gaga find. This trip I purchases two items, a dazzleglass (my first) and a lipstick, in a color I've been wanting to snatch up. It's a color that I could have gotten at any time from the M.A.C store/counter, but haven't because of the price.




Meet the color, blankety



I find this color to be the perfect combination of mauvey tones. I often go for rose petal, pinks, corals and mauves  but this is by far my favorite of the lipsticks I own. With this being slightly darker than my natural lip color, I find it to be the perfect fall/winter shade. 


Dazzleglass true to picture.

Dazzleglass: Utterly Posh | MAC: $19.50 | CCO: $13.75
Lipstick: Blankety | MAC: $15.00 | CCO: $10.50

Blankety - creme lipstick


Comments

  1. wow gorgeous! love that color on you! I have to keep myself away from CCO it is dangerous!! Mine always has great deals on mac brushes too as well as bobbi brown! I love getting stuff there! :) Have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope your Thanksgiving was well!

      Delete
  2. Hi sweety! i really love this color, it gives you a natural look indeed:) i'm also really into nude and light pink shades:) and oh, you've got beautiful lips! and eyes!:)) have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get these colors to look nice on my skin tone, but it looks gorgeous on you!
    <3, Mel
    beautyTRIBUNE.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I thought I had the same problem until now... thank you!

      Delete
  4. I always have trouble finding nice neutral shades like that. I love how natural this looks, but still gives your lives a really nice shine!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, until now! I hope you can find a shade that suites you, I'm glad I was able to!

      Delete
  5. that nude color is really pretty, I always love natural lip colors like these, very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, so glad I found this one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts