Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh! La Mer...

Greetings! 

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving (if you celebrate). Mine was filled with lost of yummy dishes, ham, mashed potatoes, casseroles, soufflé,  pies, cookies, and loads of other tasty treats.  Today my family will be making a Turkey, which is the traditional item to cook on Thanksgiving...

Ah, I digress! The reason for today's post is to inform you of a collection currently being sold at Target:

La Mer Collections

---


Last week Target released the La Mer Collections watches. This is a special edition item. If you follow me on instagram, you saw my picture I posted last Sunday of all the La Mer watches in stock at my local Target, carrying only one of each. 


A few of the watches caught my eye. The La Mer Collections watches are priced at $39.99 while the Wanderlust editions are $49.99.  (Normal La Mer Collections range from $100 - $300.)


"I'm so crushed!" ._.;;


I love rose gold hardware and blue is my favorite color, making this no-brainer for me!


I also wanted to grab another style, one that would be better suited for everyday wear. As I find the chained watched to be more appropriate for going out. 



What is the difference between the normal La Mer Collections and the Target special edition Lar Mer Collections watches?

La Mer Collection Regular:
Watch materials include; a genuine leather strap, 14k gold face or gunmetal plating
Special Edition:
Watch materials include; a faux leather strap, an alloy watch case, nickel free plated hardware and a stainless steel case back.
This is reasonable considering the information of the prices, but you are still buying a real La Mer Collections watch!


I find this to be a fantastic deal, if you are interested you should head your way over to Target!

XOXO,


16 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! i love those watches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually quite new to them, but they are quite gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Ohh, relly gorgeous watches! Like them both. :))

    Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't decide. #firstworldproblems :[

      Delete
  3. Great watches! Beautiful colors!

    follow you now and it would be great if you follow me back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I though so too, I hope Hong Kong is treating you well. :]

      Delete
  4. soo cute! I need to head over to target asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so perfect! Now if only I was still back in the states in time to grab one, pretty sure they'll all be gone by the time I'm back in January sadly. :(

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You can also order them online, not sure if for your area though. :[

      Delete
  6. Nice watches! I love it when Target does collaborations. I always feel that the price is an accurate reflection of the quality unlike the H&M collaborations, which always feel over priced...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! these are so gorgeous! I love the rose gold and blue one :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. those watches look awesome, I've been wanting a bracelet watch for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love rose gold also and those watches look absolutely amazing! :)


    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!