{Birchbox} December 2012

Whew! Finials are finally over. This semester has been quite challenging - only one more left until graduation. I’m currently on break, just started this past Friday and yesterday was my travel day to the northern part of the United States.

Now, onward to this months Birchbox. This month was a bit reflective of the season, candy striped box lid and winter skin care products! Please enjoy :)!








IMPRESSION

I was pleased with this month’s box, these items I can see myself using all of them! I was really excited to see the Tea Forte products as well as with the clarifying shampoo.

PRODUCTS

Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture


This is a great scent - I'd liked to describe, but I doubt I have the best ability for that. I've wanted this for a while, so a sample is welcomed.
Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas

My box included three different varieties of teas from Tea Forte. All are green tea based; cucumber mint, cherry marzipan and a honey flavor! Excited to try, though I doubt I'll see any quality improvement to my skin in one passing.
per-fékt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel

I think I might give this product to my mother, as I don't see any priming or conditioning uses for myself. Happy to receive this though!
Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo

This is a super highly concentrated shampoo. I tried this out (of course without reading the directions) and the consistency is a lot like honey. Don't put this in your hair without emulsifying it or you will have a hard time moving it about on you scalp. I enjoyed this product, lovely smell.
Frownies® Eye Gels

It can't hurt to try and repair or correct wrinkles and dark circles, I don't think I have either (not to sound egotistical), but I'd like to see if the hyaluronic acid could help at all with the appearance of my skin
XOXO,

Comments

Popular Posts