Sunday, December 2, 2012

{Birchbox} November 2012

Hello!

Ah, finally getting to post up my November Birchbox. I know it's late, and now already December, but might as well inform you of what is available to purchase through the Birchbox shop.









IMPRESSION

I was excited to see the mascara and hair powder in this box, as well as the lip butter. I love lip products! The body serum as wasn't as excited for, though it smells wonderful. Also, the cologne sample was a plus as I can give this to a friend.

Lulu Organics® Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder
Initially I was excited to see a hair powder in my box! I have tried it, and I am not impressed. Generally, I use tapioca starch as my dry shampoo and it seems to work perfectly for my hair type. The Lulu powder seems chalky and grainy, which leaves my hair feeling heavy. 
Mox Botanicals Lip Butter
I love the fact that this is an all organic lip product; I have so many that aren't, but still love and use them. 
ModelCo FIBRE LASHXTEND Lengthening Mascara
This is a water resistant product, so it will still move if your lashes are to get wet. This was a fullsize product, and I can see myself using this. The color is in black, my preference, and extends and separates the lashes without clumping. Oh! There is a handy little mirror houses on the underbelly of this mascara. 
One Love Organics® Aromatic Body Serum
I have drier skin, so I liked that this was included in my box. Though all of the One Love Organics are pumpkin seed based, and I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin, I'll still give it a shot. 
John Varvatos Artisan 2.5 oz
This is a really gorgeous scent. Very woody and masculine, obviously as this is a man's cologne sample. I'll still welcome this in my box though!
How was your Birchbox this month? Anything you like here?

XOXO,



6 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you get in your Birchbox. :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely box.
    I am inviting you to join my Christmas Giveaway
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try birchbox for so long, but I'm afraid I'd never use any of the products except the full sized ones. Do you find that the samples are large enough to really know if you like a product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of all the boxes I've received, I think I've only have trouble with one products sample size.

      This was a concern of mine as well, but it hasn't really seemed to be a persistent worry! I've gotten a feel of many products that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to before. :]

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!