{Feature} My New Glasses: Firmoo

Hello lovely!

I hope your Christmas is going well. I feel like I haven't had a break since my winter break started. I arrived home yesterday after visiting my family in Massachusetts, and just now got home from house hopping family Christmas parties.

When I got home I noticed I had received a package...
A few weeks ago I was contacted by Firmoo, a global online optics store, to participate in receiving a pair of glasses. Having needing a new pair of glasses for a while, I felt very lucky to have to opportunity. I'd like to share a little bit of my experience with you.

Firmoo has a variety of different styles to choose from, more than 300 styles, all moderately priced. With both generic and designer glasses, they offer many choices.

I wasn't sure of this company to begin with, as I hadn't heard of them before. I started to look around their website, check out customer reviews and found them to be really helpful. Then I saw that Dawn of See it, Love it, Swatch it had also had an experience with Firmoo. This made me a bit more interested to try them out.

I selected a prescription (rx) pair of specks for myself. Even though I have a light rx it's still a good idea to keep a pair around and thought this could be a perfect pair to keep in my bag or car encase I need them.



This pair is very similar in appearance to the Banana Republic glasses I own from my Optics Center locally. So I was comfortable picking out this pair.



This is an acrylic material so the bridge piece is plastic, which I'm fine with. The last pair I had was wire and the nose pieces were constantly moving, so this is a welcomed change.


I enjoyed the silver detail on this pair and thought it would work nicely with my jewelry pieces, and I generally favor white gold and silver to yellow.



I was also shipped this very nice neoprene mesh type bag which contained extra screws and a double ended tool for any needed repair work. Nice touch Firmoo, nice touch.


Firmoo is great, why?
  • They offer a free first pair, pay for shipping! A $30+ pair of glasses for shipping cost is a great deal. (Please check http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html)
  • On their website, they offer a virtual try on system where you can upload your own picture! This really helped me in making my decision. 
I think anyone now days is suitable for glasses, of course some people need them for RX reasons; in my case I only have to wear them in class or for studying - nothing serious. They make a great fashion accessory, especially sunglasses, which Firmoo offers as well. Check them out!

Happy Holidays!
XOXO,

Comments

  1. You look great with your sunglasses!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute in those geeky glasses! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those glasses look great, the frame itself is timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy sweety! sorry for my late reply... hope you had an awsome christmas time with your friends & family:) i also wanted to say: happy happy new year!:)
    do you already have plans for new year's eve?
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts