{Birchbox} January 2013

Hello there!

January's Birchbox has arrived! I was very pleased with this months box, definitely more so than in previous months.


This months box also includes a "25 ways" to stay beautiful for 2013 or make 2013 better.


The selection of products was quite impressive to me, maybe because I've always wanted to try the coveted Embryolisse cream, as well as the Balm and DDF products.


PRODUCTS

theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One
A very gorgeous neutral color, the packaging is nice as well. It has enough to withstand a father's clumsiness ;)
LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover
While this product lived up to it's claim, I was not pleased with it's smell. It has a very strong, natural smell...
Aerie Shimmer 1.7oz Fragrance
Gorgeously scented fragrance, I'm not one to pick out or define notes, so I'm not going to try.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
So far my face is feeling hydrated and plump. This has a light scent, though not floral, cream like - if that makes any sense. 
DDF® Acne Control Treatment
Sadly, as happy as I was to receive a DDF product, I won't be able to use this one as I have an allergy to one of the ingredients.. 
Are you receiving Birchboxes? Are you pleased with your January box?

Take care!

XOXO,


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts