Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

Hello there!

I hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the new year. I spent New Years Eve and Day with friends, which was just perfect. 


I decided to turn to sparkles and glitter to celebrate the arrival of the new year. A simple knit sweater with flecks of glitter thread, a pair of leather-type pants with silver reflects, and glitter eyeliner!


I didn't want to go over the top, and tried to dress for the weather was well. 


Please enjoy this view I captured from my bedroom window yesterday morning. I thought the sky looked amazing!

XOXO,





P.S. I think this is an old/lame joke, going to say it anyways! "I feel like I've done nothing all year." 
AHAHA! I got a kick out of it, I really do feel like that. I have been to some doctors appointments and was informed that I was selected as the sole person from my school to receive award for Academic Recognition! Also, I've done some shopping already, but I need to stop - I'm on a spending ban/no-buy.

5 comments:

  1. I love the sweater! Warm and sparkly for the new years. Good luck on your no buy challenge! I might do it later this year, but for right now I'm too addicted!

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already broken my no buy... such a fail!! :[

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!!!
    Love your beautiful sweater <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Love that sweater on you - it really puts a glow in your complexion and highlights your eyes. :) Beautiful photo of the sky as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!