Monday, February 4, 2013

End of the Year/January Empties

Good evening!

Within the last couple of weeks I have been resorting and organizing my room and bathroom. I'm trying to make things a bit easier and consolidated. 

During this I found some a few things that really needed to be polished off for good:


Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail lotion: I found that this formula was a bit too water for my liking, the moisture didn't seem to last that long and I was constantly reapplying to quench my thirsty hands and cuticles.

Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser: This is a cream based cleanser which smells of almond oil and cherries to me. It does it's job and cleans pretty well, though I did catch myself having to follow up with a toner.

Evian Refreshing Spray:
All this is is H20 - good 'ole plain water. I didn't notice a change in my skin, kind of a waste of space to carry around a water mist too. I didn't like the fact that when you spray this onto your skin you have to pat/press it into the skin, or else you will have water beads dry on your face.

Studio Beauty 35 Polish Remover:
I think this is CVS or Walgreens brand remover. Not very strong or good at removing polish, as it has a low acetone content. Does not smell pleasant.

Urban Decay All Nighter Spray:
I think this was my 2nd or 3rd bottle, and from the packaging you can tell this is fairly old. I used to use it regularly, but never noticed a big difference in the application or longevity of my foundation/face makeup.

Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream:
Hands down (pun intended?) the best hand cream. I love the smell, not to over bearing. I was holding on to this tube to squeeze out every last bit. My hands feel nourished and loved when I use this.

---

That's all for now; I left my USB drive in my work computer so I have a break from applications...

XOXO,


3 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with vaseline haha

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the all nighter spray sounds so interesting! i'd love to try that out:) my sister also has the evian spray but i've never used it... i guess it's more for the hot summer days. but yeah... actually it's just water.

    have a great day!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess it's supposed to be like a refreshing mist... haha!

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!