{NOTD} - Provence

Hello lovely!

Are you well today? I am still quite busy finishing applications, but I wanted to share a nail color I've been adoring.



This is a gorgeous pastel color, when I spotted it at the store (on clearance sale) I had to get it. 



Haha, Provence as in France? :)


This has a super amazing lasting power, I've been wearing it for quite a while (5 days) and it's been holding up. I cannot wait to try more of the Revlon Colorstay polishes, I think they are quite superb!

Have you tried any of the Revlon Colorstay colors?

XOXO,


Comments

  1. Oh my god, I love your nail shape, so jealous! :D mine could never grow like that :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's taken a lot to get here/there!

      Delete
  2. Your nails are gorgeous! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this in my hands the other day and then put it back because I wasn't sure if I liked it, but after seeing it on I will be going back! Thanks for sharing!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts