Saturday, February 2, 2013

Short Update!

Hello lovely readers!

I had a quick update for you. First off, it's February already? How did that happen?! These next couple of weeks might be a bit hectic for me with school, graduate applications, exams, and what-not. So I'm going to try my best to post up regularly  but they might just be NOTD or small hauls (even though I've sworn against buying for myself - however a new crisis has emerged....).

CRISIS:

If you been following this blog, you might know that my favorite foundation, holy grail, has been the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In- Place makeup. I am sad to report, that the formulation and color range as been changed. I'm going to be trying a sample of the "replacement" shade for the older color I wear to see how that works, but I don't think it's going to be the same.


In the meantime, I am on a hunt for a new full coverage, long lasting foundation. What is your favorite foundation? Please let me know, I am trying to find something that will last me between a full day of school and work which won't require touch ups for my dry skin.

XOXO,








2 comments:

  1. I used to always wear Woolworths foundation (which is fantastic!) but recently I have bought a Body Shop one and it has been doing the job really well. I am very impressed.

    Good luck!

    If you've got a bit of extra spending cash then try Clarins... they are fab!!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the suggestions! I feel so lost!!

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!