Monday, February 18, 2013

Love & Bento

Hi all!

I hope you have a lovely weekend and Valentines Day (if you celebrate). This is a day my boyfriend and I typically do not do anything big for. I always have told him, over the past 7 years, that there is no need to make a big fuss over this day. As such, we usually only get each other cards. This years was super cute! Of course I also got a chocolate :).


Alongside working, I got a chance to catch up with some friends this weekend. We went on a double date to a new Japanese restaurant, which was pretty authentic compared to others in this area. All of us opted for a bento box. <3 p="">

I feel like I wasn't able to accomplish much this weekend: worked on some application, cleaned, sorted, organized, but that's about it. I feel so unproductive. =_=;;

Well, here is to a productive week and good picture taking weather!

XOXO,





P.S. To all my new subscribers: thank you for checking out and joining my blog. I am so glad to have you here! :]

10 comments:

  1. That Japanese dish looks yummy!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. 7 years. Congrats :). Finding the right person is really a blessing. I've been with my boyfriend for more than a year... half of which spent in long distance. It made me really look up to people who last for a long time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiance and I did it simple for the first time this year! I cooked dinner and he surprised me with roses. Loved keeping it simple, yet romantic. Following you on Bloglovin & GFC, hope you'll return the favor! xx

    Marianne Y
    BellaMariella.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining, glad to have you here! It's always nice to just relax with your special person :]

      Delete
  4. Such a fan, another lovely post! Always impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!