{Birchbox} February 2013

Well... hello there! I am so happy to be back blogging. Last week I was informed of an event so I've been running around ever since preparing for it! I really want that preparation to pay off... so fingers-crossed! Also, yes it's March and this is February's box, but I got some amazing things I want to share.

The weather has just been so unpredictable recently. The forecast will say to expect rain, but it will be clear all day. Then the next it's super overcast without any precipitation. So this makes taking pictures a bit hard, especially when I'm in all day and do not get home until dark.

I liked this months birchbox a lot, a whole lot.






Maybe you can see why?

PRODUCTS:

Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Squares
Delicious chocolate with a caramel center. I was quite surprised to see chocolate, but then again I have received food in my boxes before, so naturally it was the first thing I tried!
Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
I just love what this claims to do, hopefully it lives up to that.  
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint
I didn't get much use out of this tint, it's rather a small quantity, but I did enjoy the Jouer Luminous tint I got from them a few months ago. 
Juicy Couture Couture La La
 Not exactly my scent, but I think it's still nice. I think it has those crisper notes, like pear? 
TIGI Catwalk Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo
This stuff rocks! I just hate the smell, but you get a pretty decent amount of dry shampoo for traveling.

XOXO,

Comments

  1. You have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back
    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!
    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts