{Birchbox} March 2013

It's that time again, I always receive my Birchbox a bit later than when it actually arrives; I have to wait to pick up my mail at the end of the week.

Last months and this months box were pretty great. That being said,  I have high hopes for April.


The products are so beautiful...


How cute is this emery board?


I hit my eyeshadow with my nail when I first opened it, too excited I guess.


CONTENTS:

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream
I am excited to try this, the smell is amazing the claim is to be moisturizing.
Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse
I'm not too sure how to feel about this, maybe I am not using it correctly? This left my hair feeling hard and looked oily. I'm a fan of the Redken Guts 10 spray, but I'll give this another go.
Madewell for Birchbox Nail Emery Board
Super cute, already put this in my purse. What's additionally great about this is that the board has a cover on it so it won't scuff your purse lining. 
MAKE Face Primer SPF 30
I haven't really been able to tell a difference with this yet, because the sample is so dang small, but I am enjoying it. 
MAKE Satin Finish Eyeshadow
I have recently begun to year navy and blue eyeshadows, so I was comfortable and trilled to see this color in my box. Perfect to use day and night!
What did you receive this month?

XOXO,

Comments

  1. i don't have birchbox, but that satin finish eyeshadow must be nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's great for simple day looks and bold nights!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts