A Weekend Review

 This week/weekend threw me totally off as to which season we were in. This week was super hot, compared to what the weather has been. Moving on into the weekend the temperatures dipped down again so I could wear sweaters... yay comfort!

While it is spring, I thought I could start wearing some of those more summer/spring shades. This one is a Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop, a lovely lilac pastel purple.

A lapse of clarity in the sky before the rain rolled in for the weekend, time to stay indoors and avoid the pollen!


Started working out with Blogilates for her April challenge, Cassey Ho I love you! You make that burn feel good. 


Finally got that dunkin', Raspberry Coffee!


Something you might have know about me, I was an extra in a few movies, including this super raunchy film: 


Yeah, not so proud of that fact, hahaha. I did get to stand next to Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis...

AH! Thought I'd share, I realized through conversation with a friend, of my own statement that there are only 3 weeks left until I FINALLY graduate undergrad!! Graduate school status: pending. *sigh*

Also, please make sure you follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin


XOXO,
Carolyn

Comments

  1. I love the revlon butter and you are gorgeous!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so amazing! Thanks, haha.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely lovely blog you have! I am so glad that you found me as now I can visit your blog too!

    I love your eye makeup! it is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful! Thank goodness for warmer weather. Cassey Ho is amazingg! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! It only lasted for a little bit though...
      <3 Carolyn

      Delete
  4. woww.. the picture of you is so beautiful! you're eyes are so pretty:) definitely a profile pic hihi. i love dunkin donuts - but yeah... unfortunately there is no in switzerland:( we don't have KFC (and other yummi restaurants) either which is super annoying... you should definitely come to europe once:) i've been to the US when i was 3 or so... it's been a while. I'd love to do a US-trip as soon as i have time & money hehe.

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh, KFC? You like fried chicken? My state is home of the fried chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a. AMAZING!

      Same here, but Europe. Visit me ;]

      <3 Carolyn

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog! I really like these kind of blogposts, and the first picture looks absolutely beautiful!
    Hope you have a nice day :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by :]!

      <3 Carolyn

      Delete
  6. I absolutely LOVE Cassey. Currently my calves are hurting from a few days ago and my biceps are feeling the burn.

    7% Solution​


    ReplyDelete
  7. Lool Ive seen Hall Pass, you really were an extra in it?? Being an extra seems cool to me :) Yeah to warmer weather, here it is already very hot, not that Im complaining of course, though I have to admitt the summer months are suicidal here in the Mediterranean! Btw ur very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds so cool you were an extra?? Wow that is so cool!! And you look very nice in your picture btw =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts