{Birchbox} April 2013

Another month another Birchbox! This months had some pretty cool things to try and somethings that I've *needed*


CONTENTS:

Caudalie Divine Oil - 100 ml 
With my insanely dry skin, this was such a great sample to receive. This oil has a nice fragrance, that doesn't linger for to long. Additionally, no bad oily residue is left after applying (maybe because my skin is dry...).
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
My reservations on using leave-in products and oils are that my second-day hair won't look so great. That isn't the case with this. I can put it throughout my hair and still have great hair the next day. Not to mention this smells great. I'm thinking about repurchasing...
Hail Merry Macaroons
A fun treat to recieve, chocolate and coconut laced treats!
Supergoop!® Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream
I have heard of CC creams, but didn't think to try them. So receiving this was okay with me. There isn't any coverage with this product, it basically adds a layer of color to try and even out the skin (CC = Color Corrector). Might be a bit dark for my palor....
LaFace Laboratories BEAUX YEUX Beautiful Eyes Concentrate Intensive
No sure if this is any different from any other eye cream, but I don't mind giving it a go!
Do you get a birchbox? Which of these products would you like to try?

XOXO,
Carolyn

Comments

  1. Hi lovely!
    Do you like Birchbox? I've been meaning to try it, and when it first came out the samples looked SO COOL. Now they look kind of wimpy for $10/box :(
    Hope all is well!

    -Alex
    alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think they can vary monthly, weaker in some and stronger in others. Though, I wouldn't mind if they would through in some cult/coveted products!!

      <3

      Delete
  2. this made me super hungry for macaroons!! :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macaroons...YES!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts