Empties #2



Don't you just enjoy finishing off the last bit of product only to end up with that loathing feeling of having to purchase something new or again. Well at least that's how I feel! I would like to start out by saying most of these products are repurchases, that being said, they are some of my all time most used products. I'm still finishing off those others I don't quite like so much, but that seems to take miles longer.

Batise Dry Shampoo Paisley was featured in my March favorites and I have since repurchased. This really does a fantastic job at revitalizing hair on that second day. A true wonder shampoo.

Anthony Logistics for Men Glycolic Facial Cleanser is something I hate going a day without. The combination of using a light glycolic face cleanser and using Rentin-A has really calmed down my acne and saved my face! I don't know why men's skincare lines seem better than those targeted at women...will always repurchase. I tried finding a substitute, but very much disliked it. I'll feature that product on another products I regret post.

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream: Sensitive Skin is my go to shave cream. I received a sample of a very nice smelling shave lotion in my birchbox, but it was not nice to my razor. This is smooth and never leaves my skin irritated. This also doesn't have a strong scent, which is a plus. 

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is an absolute must in my daily face routine. This hydrates my dry skin without being overly oily. I took a chance on this product last year and it has been a staple since. One jar has lasted me over a year!!

L'Oreal Ever Pure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque is a good pick me up for a hair treatment when you have a budget to abide by! I bought this several years ago and was always timid to use it because I thought it might make my hair look oily. However, this is perfect for perking up dry and damaged hair. I used this very sparingly as it is ultra hydrating, but my hair has managed to stay in good condition while using this product. I'd like to purchase again, though I would like to look into other options for hair masques as this was the first I've used and tried.

Thank you all who have entered my giveaway. A winner has been selected and contacted. Don't be discouraged if you did not win this time, I expect to have another giveaway soon!


XOXO,
Carolyn

Oh and so Friday I received my Bachelor's of Science in Biology. Finally got my BS! YEAH!! Now onto medical school to become a doctor! Yeah... Dr. Carolyn...

Comments

  1. I love moisturizer creams, mostly for nights so i when i wake up in the morning my skin feels nice and refreshed. also congrats on the BS! That's a huge accomplishment :)

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I recently (the past year or so) discovered the wonders of using a night cream! Thank you! :]

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your graduation and your med school adventures. It's so hard to get into a med school right now.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I know! Tell me about it... I'm waiting to hear back right now. T_T

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean, finishing a product should be sad because well, it's gone but it's such a satisfying feeling haha! Love Batiste dry shampoo, like everybody on the face of the earth haha! Congratulations on receiving your Bachelor! That's so awesome!!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's become such a cult classic now. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on receiving your degree! Good luck with your future studies on the way to achieving your career goals :)

    I didn't know Batiste had that paisley shampoo, I've never come across it before! That Cetaphil cream seems to be a classic, I read even Liv Tyler uses it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that scent is quite new, it came out around the same time as the cherry scent. My fiance likes the paisley scent the best, he complements me (more) when I have it on. HAHA.

      Thank you, I need that xD

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your degree! GO GO GO for your future! :) I used the Cetaphil before but it doesn`t work well with my skin. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a shame, what did you find your skin likes instead?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts