Monday, May 6, 2013

{Feature} Revlon's NEW Lash Potion

This past Wednesday Revlon's new mascara hit the stores and I was able to get a sneak peak of their  product. Revlon Lash Potion* claims to add volume as well as length and with successive applications your lashes will become stronger. In my short time trying it I believe it does a bit of lengthening and volumizing, but nothing over the top (which can be good because sometimes mascaras get into fuzzy territory with that...).





As you can see from the picture there is added length and volume without to much clumping. As for longevity, this did seem to last throughout the day with minimal fading, so that's a plus. I'm not to sure of the retail price, because I haven't seen this in stores yet (will update). I will continue to use this and we will see what happens. As of today I am enjoying the product.

Again, thank you to those who have entered by giveaway, so cool!

Have you entered my giveaway?

Enter me!

XOXO,
Carolyn

*Product Provided

9 comments:

  1. The packaging is so pretty! Glad to hear you liked it; I've never tried a Revlon mascara before, but I think I want to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a sucker for packaging. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My pleasure! Thank you for stopping by :).

      Delete
  3. the mascara looks good, and no clamping is always great! I like the packaging actually it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm pretty surprised by it. Haha!

      Delete
  4. Your lashes look so long! Looks like a good mascara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like your eyelashes! great Revlon product! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!