What's in my Handbag!

What are your favorite types of post to read or YouTube videos to watch? For me, I love seeing what other people carry in their handbag. I think it's quite funny, how we lust for this willing invasion of privacy to see what others have and hold so close to them. It's acceptable if they share with us, but not to for us start rummaging through their handbag.

My current handbag is the Coach Mini Satchel in Saffiano Leather.


Don't be fooled by this picture, even though this handbag is quite small in appearance it will hold enough essentials without breaking your back.


The usual suspects:

Tucked away in my handbag I keep my Calvin Klein wallet, what I like most about this is that it's zippered which keeps everything in it's place. I always keep mints like Altoids or gum with me too. Recently, I've discovered the practicality of a handbag hook, when I'm sitting down for a bite or having something out to drink where do I keep my handbag? On the chair behind myself where it will become squished? This is where my handbag hook comes into play. I've started using it more and more and I've had a lot of people asking what it is and tell me how they need to get one as well... it's now become essential to bring along. I also think it's a necessity to keep pen and notepad on you in the event that you need to sign something or jot something, might as well be prepared!

The next few items falls into personal care. I keep my Madewell nail file with me which I happened to get in a birchbox. Having a hair brush or comb is a must and for portability I keep a folding brush with mirror, you have no idea how many times I use this. Of course having a hair tie comes in handy too. Alongside having a hair brush keeping lip balm is important too, I use my favorite Blistex five star lip balm. For touch-ups I take my current lip color which was the M.A.C Lipstick in Blankety. My dry skin requires hand cream, currently I'm using L'Occtiane, and lastly for those times I'm unable to wash my hands properly I use a hand sanitizer, this one is from Bath & Body Works.

So I'm quite proud of myself that I have managed to condense what I carry with me, partly because having a smaller bag forces you too take less. If I carry a larger bag, then I generally do carry more... What do you keep with you?

XOXO,
Carolyn

---

Also, a quick reminder that Google recently announced that they will be doing away with their blog reading program, Google Reader, on July 1st. This means that everyone reading this blog using Google Reader will no longer be able to.

There is a quick and easy solution to this problem, which is to switch to another service before Google closes their program. This can be achieved through Bloglovin':


After you've linked your Google account to your bloglovin' account, you should now be saved from this catastrophe! Just make sure you do this before July 1st!

If you don't have an account yet just sign up through bloglovin' and don't forget to follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. you have a beautiful handbag dear!:) super chic and classy. love the handbag hook so much <3 i used to have one two but i lost it somewhere... :(

    hope you had a great weekend!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I hope I don't "misplace" this one, it's the only one I've got!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your handbag is amazing! >.< I love the stuffs inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a pack rat-- my handbag is way too heavy!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh, I've slowly had to stop bring so much once I've converted to a small bag. I never used all the stuff I used to bring, save for a tide-to-go stick...

      Delete
  4. Very minimal and tidy. The bag is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! I am with you on the hair elastic and hand sanitizer! Both are those items are necessities! When I am without them...I wish I had them.

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I feel lost without them!

      Delete
  6. The bag is lovely! Love this post xx

    http://jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute bag! Great post!
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post hun! Your bag is gorgeous! (: I need to try the L'Occtiane hand cream, I've heard fab things about it and my hands tend to get SO dry so I have to carry hand cream with me :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been amazing, I alternate between the L'Occtiane and the Neutrogena hand cream.

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love your bag girl!! I carry around MAC lipsticks with me too! I hope your wedding planning is going good as well!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bag! And the handbag hook is a marvelous intention - praise the person who thought of it. It's so convenient and useful! I really need to remember to buy a small bottle of hand sanitiser for my own bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I always think of the info commercials while using it, but it's cool it has a purpose. haha

      Delete
  11. nice post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Coach handbag & wallet, so pretty! (:
    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!

Popular Posts