Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday, Update & OOTD

Well hello there friends! Whew, it's been quite some time since I have been able to update. These past few weeks have become increasingly overwhelming since I enrolled into a prep course, basically one huge ten-week cram session. I'm studying all day every day (yes on weekends) from the time I wake up until my evening lecture and after each session. It's exhausting, but I know all my efforts must are worth it. Besides, I have to get use to it for medical school!

Last week was my birthday and I did not have time to celebrate my birthday because of scheduling conflicts with this course. Subsequently, I had to cancel on a planed celebration with friends. However, I managed to fit in a quick lunch with my honey and to snapped a few pictures of what I wore out to our favorite Thai restaurant for lunch.




Also, since this course is eating up all of my chill time and me time, I haven't been able to relax with my favorite movies... *cough* Harry Potter Films 1-8 *cough*



Furthermore I want to thank you all for following my little 'ol blog, it means so much to receive and read all of you lovely comments and get to know and see who is beyond the keyboard!

If you want to keep up with what I am doing, find me on instagram: mrubiiee I generally go on a few times per day so check for updates as well as post my own every now an again. Also on Twitter: mrubiiee :)!

Follow on Bloglovin

Well I am off to bed just to wake up and hit the books again.

XOXO,
Carolyn

24 comments:

  1. Those white skinny's are gorgeous! Wish I wasn't so clumsy & get away with wearing them. Hope you're studying is going well, glad to hear you managed to squeeze in some birthday celebrations!

    Kirsty, xo
    Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I always bring a tide-to-go stick with me!!

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is gorgeous, you're sooo pretty:) ugh I hate studying too, it's not fun and I really hope that your result are good as you cardinally sound like you've worked for it! Good luck!

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks!! Ugh... its an ongoing process. So stressed. x(

      Delete
  3. Love this look, especially the shirt. You look amazing! New follower :)

    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, all your hard work will pay off soon!
    And the blouse looks perfect on you and I love your bag.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous lovely! <3 The tops is so pretty and the white jeans look fab on you! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man that course sounds super stressful but don't worry, you got this :). I really like your outfit btw, and even though you didn't celebrate your birthday the way you wanted to, when that crazy course is over you can throw yourself a crazy crazy party, maybe a Harry Potter themed movie marathon party?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, I really like the top! :) Sorry to hear that you've been so stressed with studying - 8-10 hours a day is absolutely insane! Hang on in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded in due course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness, there better be!! Thank you.

      Delete
  8. HARRY POTTER ! <3<3<3<3 hihihi I'm going to London, Harry Potter studios, next year !!!!:))
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Love your outfit! Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Jennifer Aniston? I saw on your profile you say that you're a fan of Doctor Who, what do you think about Peter Capaldi being cast as the twelfth doctor? I'm quite excited about it. I really liked Christopher Eccleston, loved David Tennant and wasn't too keen on Matt Smith - though I quite liked some of the early episodes with him in. I think it'll be cool to see someone older play the role again.

    Evie xx
    www.regardingevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no! I've never been told that.

      I love Tennant and I'm excited to see how Capaldi works :] Eccleston & Rose... by heart died when he turned into Tennant, but at least they ended up together in the end.

      Smith's a bit of a toss up, though I like how alien and childlike he would act, put a fun twist on the Doctor. Hopefully Capaldi brings it back to seriousness. ;]

      Delete
    2. That's really interesting that you felt that way about Eccleston. I think it was so important that they were together and that he restarted the series but it will always be Tennant and Rose for me! Everyone didn't like Christopher Eccleston but man he was my first doctor and he was adorable!

      I feel the same way about smith and I agree that that would be the best way to go. Do you reckon they'll address the fact that hes already been in doctor who or will they just leave it?

      :)

      Delete
    3. Hehe, yep, that's how I view Eccleston too and short lived. The whole thing with Eccleston and Rose was he swept her off her feet and you could see how torn she was when he changed into Tennant, then they both struggled to show their feelings toward each other and then finally that came to light!! Tennant is just so amazing I love him, plus he was Barty Crouch Jr. in HP...! I have no idea how they will address that, it will be interesting, that's for sure.

      Delete
  10. You look so much like Jennifer Anniston!!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's cool, I love Jennifer!

      Delete
  11. I like your outfit :) it's simple but elegant :)

    Alice ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so pretty, i love your hair! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!