Thursday, July 4, 2013

Graze: nature delivered << Newly discovered! >>

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans! How have you all been celebrating? It's been a very rainy and gloomy day here, so much of the activity this day has consisted of indoor celebrations. 

Now onward to today's post:

I've been waiting around for quite some months to get a hold of this particular snack service: Graze. Thanks to 7% solution I was finally able to use a valid access code to sign up and start my subscription, which grants you the first box free. Each box is priced at $5 and you can choose to have this delivered every week, 2 weeks, or 4 weeks. I think this is a pretty decent price, considering each box has four different perfectly portions of snacks. 



In this first box I received this snack combination based on the selections I made signing up, each month this will be randomized based on your selections.

Tutti frutti: blueberry infused cranberries, pineapple, cherry infused raisins and green raisins
The British Barbecue: rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds
Fruit and seed flapjackrustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits
Honeycomb Crunchmilk chocolate coated honeycomb, raisins and almonds

So far I've only tried the British Barbecue and it was delicious! I cannot wait to try the rest of my snacks. If you are interested I have one invite code available and you will receive a free box, so please let me know.

Okay, well until my next post, I'm off to re-watch the Harry Potter films.

XOXO,
Carolyn

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Hey! No problem. I'm glad you finally got your free box. I'm sitting here eating another box of snacks. Haha.

    I'd want to hear what you thought of everything else. I haven't received any of this yet.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do an update on that by my next Graze post :]

      Delete
  2. im a sucker for snacks like this!!! aaahhh!!! i want to try this!!

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a neat idea, and you can bring them to work too! perfect size! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really cool idea. Is pretty interesting!

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya. An invite would be great if you still have one to spare. zachlipton AT gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely words :]!